Friday, November 6, 2009

Feeling pretty flat tonight

Received some really sad news today. I found out this afternoon, that one of my old neighbours was flown to Brissie today because they have found out that she has a couple of brain tumors. She rang me so that I could let one of our other neighbours know. She didn't want to ring him with the news she wanted someone to be there with him when he was told. It just breaks my heart. It seems we are surrounds by close friends and church family who are presently suffering from the dreadful "C" disease. My heart breaks for them and their families. Unfortuantely all of them are way too young.

I have been busy making these this week.


Just a few encouragement tags for the Hope Tins that the girls from Scrap of Faith put together for those going through a bit of a hard time. Sorry about the poor quality of the photos but they were taken at night - not the best time to take photos of scrapbooking unfortunately but the only time I have at the moment.
Well I need to get to bed - I have a very early start in the morning. I have a work seminar to attend all day tomorrow. 8am for and 8.30am start. The seminar finishes at 5pm and then we have the conference dinner starting at 6.30pm so it will be a full on day.

4 comments:

miss~nance November 7, 2009 at 5:24 AM  

((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

These are beautiful Tags Karen.

Hugs & Blessings

Gail

Katie November 7, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Loving your tags Karen! I'm sure they will be a huge encouragement to whoever receives them.

Praying for you during this difficult time also - it's sad that so many of your friends and family are not well.

Kathy Jones November 10, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Karen, I'm so very sorry to hear your news - it's always so hard when you hear news like that!!

Your tags are wonderful and what a special idea and ministry it is!!

Will be thinking of you!

Miss H November 11, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Karen your tags are just so precious. Love seeing your work lately :-) And just catching up. Praying for a much more peacful and slower 2010 for you.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP