Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Presents are Wrapped and there is only one more sleep until my kids come home

One more sleep and my big kids will be home.
Two more sleeps and it is Christmas
We've were busy wrapping presents yesterday.
And then last night we started putting them under the tree.
But someone is a bit of a nosey parker and couldn't help having a peep at the labels. She is very interested in the big purple parcel. It hasn't got a tag on it yet and she is very curious. She thinks its hers.
But she is just going to have to wait to find out on Christmas morning.
Someone else was just happy to relax with a cuppa and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Mysteriously today another big parcel appeared under the tree. Who could this one be for.
Starting to fill the stockings. Just had to take a photo of my little optic fibre Christmas tree. It is so pretty at night.
only two more sleeps too until we can crack these open. These are my most very favourite chocolates and usually we only get to have them for birthdays and Christmas.
Picked up this Holly today whilst I was out shopping. I am sure I can incorporate it into my Table decorations for Christmas day.
Now I need to go start the baking. I know it is late but Nat's cupcakes await me. I want to get them made tonight so I can ice them in the morning.

SO EXCITED - Praying for safety for my big kids as they travel home tomorrow. I really am looking forward to having them home for the next week.

Remember this Christmas that JESUS is still the reason for the season ( look him up in "His-story" , he is more than the baby in the stable , he was sent here by God to fulfill a purpose and WOW he sure fulfilled it ) Amazing that God loved us enough to come into our world to... make a way that we can be with him for eternity

One last thing, just wanted to post a picture of the little turtle doves nest that we found outside the bedroom window. Such a special little bird - can't get over how close to the house she made her nest.

2 comments:

Carol December 24, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Hmmm that last present to arrive is a mighty big one, what could it be?
Have a very merry Christmas Karen (and your family) and I hope 2010 starts as a wonderful year for you. Thankyou for your friendship throughout this year. xxxx

Katie December 25, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

Merry Christmas Karen! Hope you and your family have a wonderful day today celebrating the birth of Jesus!

Love the cute little turtle dove's nest too...isn't wonderful when you stumble across these things in your very own backyard!

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP