Friday, September 28, 2012

NO ADVENTURES THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS.

Got some really sad news yesterday.... Struggling to deal with it...
My head knows that God is in control. but my heart and emotions aren't coping with it at all.  I am feeling, sad, angry confused and feeling like throwing a temper tantrum.....  I want the outcome to be different.  I don't want my friends to go through such pain...

My heart is heavy,  I can't seem to think of anything else, and it just brings the grief and sadness of my own mum's loss to the foreground again.... 

I don't understand, and I guess I won't understand whilst I live in this life, but ultimately I have to trust that God has his hand on all of our lives and he will see us through this.  He sees the bigger picture...
I need his strength, his peace and his comfort at this time.... 


1 comments:

Lara September 28, 2012 at 6:23 PM  

I am praying for you Karen! Not sure what you are working through but thinking of you all the same.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP