Monday, July 15, 2013

A WALK TO THE PARK

Just trying to catch up on Blog posts....
So much has been going on in the past week or so,  I have been busy editing wedding photos from Amanda and Warwicks wedding....  They will be shared shortly...
First I want to share the photos of A Walk to the Park that Willow and I went on whilst I was down staying with them...
They live down the road from an amazing park, which has duck ponds, bush walks, playgrounds, dog parks,  and so much more...

One day whilst Sarah was busy working I took Willow for a walk to the park, where we had lunch together....

She was quite excited....
She loves to go walking....

All strapped in her stroller ready to go for a walk....
We took off to go and feed these guys....
The ducks at Underwood
We had a lovely walk around the duck ponds
The duck ponds.....
Feeding the ducks....
 After we visited the duck ponds,  we went for a walk to the children's playground...
Off to the playground...
Willow had her first play on the play equipment...
First play on the equipment..... a little unsure of it all... not too keen.
 I just love these photos of my precious grand daughter.....
She really is an adorable child, and it was so hard coming home and leaving her....
Roll on August when she comes to visit us for three months....
Our gorgeous Willow
Playing at the park...
 Was feeling pretty tired when I got home so had a nanna nap.
I wasn't the only one to feel a little sleepy..
Penny decided that I was a comfortable spot for her to have a nap.....
I woke up and found her fast asleep on me like this.....
Penny having her nap....
It was a great week away catching up with family and friends...
Will share some wedding photos soon.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP