Wednesday, July 17, 2013

BEAUTIFUL ROSES.....

I love flowers....
Haven't had as many this year...
These are gracing my dining room table at the moment and I just love them...
Just had to share....

Beautiful yellow roses
In my favourite vase too....
Some close ups...
Just beautiful....

A welcome home for Steve who had been away for a few days...

Close up

Love flowers.... love them on my dining room table.

Little things that brighten my day...
Just reminds me to be thankful.
This year I have been determined to be thankful for the many blessings in my life...
I feel like last year I lost my way for a little bit, but in comparison to many people in the world, I know that I have been truely blessed....
So this week i am thankful for..

1. My beautiful family.
2. Time spent with my grand daughter..
3. Sharing my Son's 30th Birthday with him...
4. Hugs, cuddles and giggles with my beautiful grand daughter.
5. Great job, and great people to work with.
6. Evening walks around the neighbourhood with my amazing husband.
7. Coffee dates with my man...
8. Working together to achieve goals...
9. Scented candles
10.  My camera to record the memories....
11. My iPad and being able to Skype with family.
12. God's amazing grace to me...
13. Music and ears to hear it with....
14. My bible..... God's instruction to me..
15. A roof over our heads....

DEFINITELY BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP