Friday, July 5, 2013

SHE LOVES TO READ....

Willow reminds me a lot of our Pete...
He loved books from a very early age too and would sit and read for ages...
Willow is the same...
She LOVES her books...
Especially those that have texture in them...
Her favourite books are those books from the series..
"That's not my Dragon", etc
In fact Sarah is now on her second book of this title as Willow just loved it to death...

She is clever... she can even read her books upside down...
She loves his fluffy ears....


 She is getting pretty good at turning the pages too. 
She will spend ages just sitting on the floor looking at her books
Happy to be reading
I love to see her enjoying reading
 One of my favourite photos of Willow reading is this photo below...
I love to see her so intently studying her book.  Here she is using her finger to feel the texture of slimy on the page.... I love how she knows where to find these texture spots on each page she reads and she goes straight to them.

Feeling the shimy scales of her dragon...
 She is learning so many new things this week.  It has been wonderful to be here and she each of these progressions......
Lots more photos to share of my time down here with her.....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP