Monday, August 26, 2013

THE LITTLE THINGS MAKE ME HAPPY

It has been a great weekend....
We have been home....
Alone....
Pete and Maria have gone back to Brissie..
Sarah and Willow are visiting the inlaws in Mackay....
And Chloe was busy all week....

Steve and I went to the Caravan and Camping show....
We spent a couple of hours wandering around and looking at all the new vans...
Made me realize just how much I love our van...
There were only a couple that I would have traded it for...
For the most part,  our van is awesome and I love it...

On Sunday we went to the Markets together....
We did our fresh fruit and vegie shopping...
Also got some lovely fresh flowers.....
I love these little outings we take together...
I love these flowers on my dining room table...

Love these fresh flowers we picked up at the Market...

fresh garden flowers

Just loving these flowers

Roses and garden flowers
Doesn't take much to make me happy
Roses and daisies
These make my dayB
Beautiful scented Roses
Gracing my dining room table
Doesn't take much to make me Happy
Love my jug too.


 How blessed are we in this country of ours.
Blessed to have our own home...
Blessed to be able to have fresh flowers on my dining room table
Blessed to have my sight to enjoy the colours.
Blessed to have my sense of smell to enjoy the fragrance,,,

Loving my new saucepans....
Loving my new Hats...
Got these at the Caravan and Camping show...
One for home and one for the caravan
My new hats....
 Also love my new air lock Vacuum Sealer
Got this at the Caravan Show too.
I've already sealed up a lot of our vegetables..
Sealed up our cold meats too
My new pump
 I'm thankful for lots of little things tonight...
It is making me feel so priviledges and grateful...
This week I am thankful for.
1.  The beautiful flowers on my dining room table
2.  My lovely non stick saucepans... so easy to clean, makes me want to cook nutritious meals
3.  My new air lock vacuum seal bags
4.  Freshness
5.  Slide on clips for seals bags.
6.  Mini cupcakes
7.  Scented candles
8.  Music
9.  Smiles
10. Laughter
11. Walks in the evening with the love of my life.
12. Conversations
13. Pedicures done with love
14. New fresh salads, my speciality tonight was Spinach, Walnut, Pear, and Chickpea Salad. Totally yum.
15. All the ironing done
16. Cold water
17. Comfortable bed.
18. Snuggles with my man.
19. My iPad.
20.  Seeing my kids so happy.
21.  Love Life...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP