Wednesday, September 18, 2013

ENJOYING A HOUSEFUL OF FLOWERS

There are a couple of things I really enjoy..
One is really nice perfume,
the other is fresh flowers.....
I love winter,  flowers last so much longer at home here in Winter...
In summer it is too hot... and they don't last very long.

I love having fresh flowers in our house...
I feel so blessed to having such a loving husband who often brings them home for me...

Daffodils and Roses
Other than red roses, these were my Mother's other favourite flowers.  She had them specially flown up from Melbourne when she got married almost 60 years ago.   When ever I see them on have them at home,  I am reminded of her, and her beautiful heart.  I miss her dreadfully, but feel so very blessed and privileged that she was my beautiful Mum.
Roses and Wild flowers
Love seeing my lovely jug full of fresh flowers.....  These graced my table for a week or more also..

Roses from my daughter....
Sarah provided these beautiful flowers for me.   She just wanted to let us know how much she loved us and appreciated being able to stay with us whilst her husband was away....
Her dad scored some chocolates...
Perfect flowers...
I have been spoilt.....
Feeling very LOVED.......

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP