Monday, January 20, 2014

HAVE BEEN SUPER CREATIVE THESE HOLIDAYS

These holidays,  I took a heap of cards away with me to make....
We do a Secret Sister at church and I have been asked to make up cards to sell so for those who aren't creative,  they have access to a supply of cards when ever they need them...
I needed to do something easy and quick, and something that I can mass produce when I need too.
I made a heap of cards... I made 8 of each of the following...
Hopefully I won't have to make a few for a while.

I had fun... love trying to jazz them up a bit and give them some bling and sparkle...
Perhaps my favourites were these vintage girl cards..

 
Think this one is my very favourite...
 

 

 

Really love this one too...
 

 

 


 I had a few other ones as well that I made as Christmas presents, but I forgot to photograph them... The colours haven't come out real well.  They actually look better in real life...

I also did a heap of bird cards..
I wasn't too fussed on this peacock one until I decorated it, and it came up so well that it is now one of my favourites...
Turned out really well... Love this one...

 
 
 

 
 

 
Another one of my favouites....
 Thought I had better do a few baby cards as well..
Think this is my favourite baby card
 
 

 Found a few cupid pictures, so did a couple of them also...
 
 
 

 I did a whole set of cards with flowers as well...
These were actually fun to do, and most of them are quite bright...
This one is one of my favourites...
Love this one too.
 
 
 
Did a double batch of these
 
 

Love these ones too...
 
 

 

 

 I did a few random ones as well...
Looks so much better in real life...

 All in all I really enjoy making these sort of cards... They don't require a lot of thinking, but they still allow me to play with paper and scissors, and bling and glitter...
In total  I think I have made about 350 cards these holidays...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP