Sunday, July 27, 2014

FRESH FLOWERS

I love fresh flowers in the house....
It is something that we now splurge out on, on a regular basis...
I am very blessed to have a husband who indulges me in this way...
I got these gorgeous flowers yesterday and they are now gracing my dining room table....
I thought it might me nice to split them into two little bunches for my dining room table since I had my candles in the middle...

This meant I needed a couple of matching vases...
Not a problem...
All I needed to do was make a couple....

A couple of old spaghetti sauce bottles would do the trick...
A little bit of lace...
A little bit of string...
and voila....
You have this......

My new matching table vases...

 Vase 1 with flowers....
First Vase

Vase No 2 with flowers..
Vase No 2
Love flowers on my table...
My dining room table this weekend....

Flowers and Candles...
 These are just a few of my favourite things....

 We had visitors over for dinner last night...
We didn't sit at the dinning room table...
We had dinner in the back yard...
It was a LUG A MUG dinner...
A group of 30 of us...
Dinner started on the other side of town, where they visited another home for soup...
Next they hit our place for curry and rice...
And then finally we ended up out at Bouldercombe for desert...
It was a fun night....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP