Monday, September 15, 2014

OUR DATE TIME THIS WEEKEND....

Each weekend we try and do something together,
a little date time....
We enjoy these little outings together...
This weekend we went to the Orchid Show...
I love flowers,  I feel extremely blessed that I have the gift of sight, and by that I mean that I can see and appreciate all the beautiful colours and patterns in the wonderful world in which we live...
I also got very spoilt....
They were selling these gorgeous little flower arrangements for $5 each.
Steve couldn't decide which one he liked best so I ended up with both...

Beautiful $5 arrangement....
My special surprise this weekend....
My second $5 arrangement....
You can see why  we had trouble deciding....
 The flowers were beautiful and I took lots of photos...
Orchids intrigue me,  so many different shapes, sizes, colours....
So today I have been thankful for the gift of sight and colour....
Amazing colours and shapes































 Just keen to keep a record of all these beautiful flowers....  It is one of the shows I hate to miss..
So much pretty,  certainly helps to make your day...
Caught up with my good friend Fay today.  They have been on the road for the last couple of months and are only home for a week or two before taking off again...
It was so good to see her and spend some time with her...

Well it has been a good day..
But it is time to hit the sack now...
A very busy week ahead....
Looking forward to next weekend, where we get to visit "The Carnival of Flowers" in Toowoomba.
My niece gets married and is having her reception at the "Food and Wine Festival" in Queen's Park, so I am looking forward to seeing more beautiful flowers and takes not only lots of photos of Hannah and Joe at their wedding, but also some of the gorgeous flowers in Queen's Park also..
Have some more of Pete's adventures to catch up on this week also. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP