Thursday, January 8, 2015

LOVES TO GO FOR BABYCHINOS

Willow has been on a little holiday with us at my Dad's this week....
She wakes early in the morning and my Dad heads down to Macca's around 6.30am for his cuppa and to read the papers....

Willow and I have been joining him since we are already up also....
She is so cute...
She loves her babychinos and has had one the last couple of mornings...
Not sure that Mummy would approve but hey,  what are grandparents for, if not to spoil their beautiful grandchildren...
This was Willow this morning....

Out for an early morning cuppa....




 Just loves this photos of Willow enjoying her Babychino...
She was so cute this morning, that I just need to document the memories of our play time so that we don't forget it....

We have had a mattress on our lounge floor whilst Willow has been home... She loves to bounce on it like a trampoline.....
Willow would lay on his bed, get under the sheet and Steve would tell her "Hey! that is Poppy's bed", and she would go "No Poppy, my bed" and would proceed to roll him off the bed and onto the floor when he went to lie down next to her ... it soon turned into a game ... "More, more?". Eventually Steve rolled her off, at first she did not like it, but it soon turned into a fun game. Poppy loved it when she jumped on and rolled over him. She did not readily issue cuddles or kisses to Steve these holidays - Moppy received all the attention - which she absolutely loved. When I bounced on my knees she would warn me not to bounce into the ceiling fan ... cute!

I want to record this little fun things that absolutely melted our hearts....
This way, I will be able to go back and reread and remember all these cute things as she grows older...
I remember with our own kids, we would often say,  I will never forget that moment, but it seems we haven't forgotten wanting to remember the moment, but the moment itself has gone...
That is why I want to record some of these cute things with Willow...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP