Wednesday, February 11, 2015

SO GRATEFUL AND SO THANKFUL...

We are blessed beyond measure every day...
We have so much beauty around us, that we honestly don't always see it and we don't appreciate it...
Today I am so thankful for eyes that see...
This afternoon on my walk around the neighbourhood,  I came across such beauty..
It took my breath away and made me feel alive and thankful that I get to live this amazing life....
It really is the little things in life that are really quite spectacular...


It looked amazing with all these little threads of flowers off a very flat leaf
The actual flower...

 I stopped and admired these when I took off round the block and really wished that I had bought my phone with me so that I could photograph them... I just had to thank God there and then for such beauty....
Anyway,  Steve joined me on my walk a little while later and he had his phone on him so we headed back so that I could share it with him, and he took some photos for me...
We spotted some more interesting plants across the road so he headed across to check them out
 also..
Quite an amazing plant.
 I would love to know what sort of plant this one is.  It was quite beautiful.  Flowers grew all around it and yet the top was like an umbrella of green leaves...
Close up of the flowers. 
Really quite colourful and beautiful. 
 Then we came across these lovely flowers too...

 I am loving these late afternoon walks around our neighbourhood....
This year I want to live a life of thankfulness,  of appreciation of all the good things in my life.
Each day I choose to look around me and to be thankful for all the wonderful things I have in life.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP