Tuesday, May 12, 2015

HOUSE FULL OF FLOWERS

i'm very blessed to have a husband who likes to surprise me and often brings home a bunch of flowers....  It is nice to be able to have them on our dining room table....
I love the colours, the smells, the textures.... they make me happy and full of appreciation for all the beauty in the world...

These have been on our table this past week....

Flowers adorn my table...
 Steve arrived home with these beautiful roses for me...
I love to photograph my flowers....
They only last a short while but the photos remain long after the flowers have wilted and gone..
A table full of flowers
 Love the photo below...
Wish I could freeze these flowers so that they would last for a lifetime...
Beautiful beautiful roses..
The fragrance was beautiful
 

I can't believe how well the flowers below have lasted...
We got them for Sarah's 30th and almost two weeks later they are still looking good...
Posies on my table...
Flowers and candles.... what could be nicer..
 I have scored even more flowers since I received these....
Must remember to take some photos of them also...
Truly blessed to have a husband who loves to give me flowers...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP