Saturday, August 1, 2015

A GREAT START TO THE DAY....

What a great start to the day....
Freshly squeezed orange juice, picked fresh from our orange tree in our garden....
Pete's favourite croissants with savoury filling, and beautiful fresh flowers on the dining room table.
It was such a lovely start to the weekend as Steve and I both sat down and had a chat about our plans for the day....

Life has been pretty crazy here lately with most weekends taken up so it was lovely to have a spare weekend to just chill and work around the house....

Our morning breakfast....
Fresh hot with lovely mustard, ham, shallots and cream cheese filling..
 These beautiful flowers are gracing my dining room table this weekend also..
I love fresh flowers in my house...
So blessed to have a husband who spoils me with them also....
Feeling blessed
A table full of fresh flowers...

 Feeling grateful for all the good things in my life today....
I am very conscious of the fact that I am blessed beyond measure...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP