Thursday, August 6, 2015

SOME VERY SPECIAL PHOTOS...

What a day it has been....
I am overjoyed to say that we are going to be grandparents to a beautiful grandson who is due at Christmas time....
Sarah had her scans today...
All very exciting....
Sad that I missed this one....f
How blessed are they to have a pigeon pair, although I know that both Colin and Sarah would have been over the moon if they were having another daughter also....

I am in awe of the miracle of life...
I am in awe of this new life growing inside my daughter....
I am thrilled that we will be welcoming this new life into the world around Christmas time...
What a wonderful gift for all of our families...

These are the photos of my precious grandson.  I can hardly wait until Christmas time  to meet him in person and get to know this precious soul.  Seeing this photos reminds me of the verses in Psalm 139 and I marvel and am in awe of a God who knows and knew this precious soul long before he were entrusted to Sarah and Colin.

First views of our gorgeous grandson...
All his measurements..
 Looks like he is going to be a tall boy, a big boy, as his measurements are already on the 97% percentile line.  
His little feet...
My heart sings with joy seeing these photos...

 PSALM 139:13-18


For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
    How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
    they would outnumber the grains of sand —
    when I awake, I am still with you.

Today I am overwhelmed with gratefulness and thankfulness
Thankful for.
1.  This beautiful little grandson of ours growing inside of Sarah
2.   The miracle of life...
3.   Being blessed to be grandparents.
4.   For our beautiful daughter and son-in-law and the wonderful parents they are...
5.   For all of our gorgeous kids and their partners.... Feel so blessed to have these amazing people in our lives..
6.   Technology... and that it can be used for such good in the world today...  allowing us to keep in touch, to see this miraculous life growing within Sarah.
7.   Thankful for this beautiful weather,  blue skies, sunshine, cool breezes and this wonderful country we live in..
8.   Love.... the love of family, friends and more importantly the love of God...
9.   The warmth of our fire tonight....
10. Cups of tea with my darling...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP