Sunday, February 14, 2016

ANOTHER DING.....

This time I am the culprit....
Trying to eat healthy, Chloe and I decided to head to Subway for lunch....
Backing out,  there was a little yellow half pole....
Couldn't see it behind me it was too low...
So what did I do...
Checked my rearvision mirrow and side mirrors to make sure there were no cars behind me so that I could go into one of the parks opposite me to turn the car to drive out....
Stupid half pole sitting out in the middle of no where with a metal square plate on top...
Completely gouged out the side of my car....
So disappointed....
It is only three months since the last ding.....
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad.........

gouged through the metal and all
Third rear light we have lost now...

 Hopefully this will be the end of the bad luck....
They say they always come in threes.... so lets home we are done and dusted now....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP