Tuesday, May 10, 2016

MOTHER'S DAY 2016

I do  feel very blessed...
I have the most amazing kids, and I love them to bits...
I feel so loved by them, and I am so incredibly proud of the wonderful adults they have become....
I thank God daily for allowing me the priviledge to be their Mum....

Only Chloe was home for Mother's Day this year.  We shared our weekend, having a girlie day out on Saturday to celebrate her birthday and my Mother's Day.  We did the girlie thing and went and had manicures and pedicures, and then headed out for lunch together...

I got spoilt with a phone call from Sarah in the morning, and then Steve presented me with her present and card....
My favourite present of the day would have to be these wonderful letters from both of my daughters..

My most treasured Mother's Day gifts
My card from Sarah read

Dear Mum,
Seriously thank you for all that you do for me.  I honestly don't know where I would be without your love and advice.  I love ow you view your world with positivity, even when if feels like the pressures of live are pulling you down.  You are wise (despite me sometimes not wanting to hear it, you generally are right), beautiful, caring, generous, forgiving and have a kind and beautiful heart.
You generally always put the needs of others before your own. 

I'm sorry I can't be in Rockhampton to celebrate with you today, but know that I think of you and love you dearly.  I treasure my friendship and the relationship we have greatly.  You are an inspiration and mother to many.  I just wish you lived closer.  I love you so much.
Lots of Love,
Your daughter,
Sarah. 

and then I got this beautiful letter from Chloe

Dear Mum,
Happy Mother's Day.  I just wanted to write you a little letter to say that I love you and how much I appreciate you.  Thank you for teaching me all the life skills I need to know.  Everything I am is becasue of you!  You are the first voice that ever sang to me.  At every turn you pushed me to be better.  You taught me to be true to myself and everyone around me.

When I look at you, I am so proud to call you my mother and hope that when I am a mother I can be at least half the mother you are.  Your heart is so loving and kind and you open it up for anyone.  You somehow make people feel so special.
My love for you goes beyond what I can say... You are my rock.
I love you Mummy dearest,
Chloe.

Not only did they spoil me with lovely letters but also these
Flowers and a book from Chloe
Candles that change from Sarah
Some of the colour changes

Love these candles
Flowers and Candles - two of my favourite things
Chloe's beautiful roses
Feeling special
My lovely candles - beautifully boxed...
Mother's Day 2016
We went to church in the morning and then headed down to Yeppoon for lunch and the afternoon....
I love spending time at the beach, my most favourite place to be...
There is something terrible soothing about being near the ocean and breathing in the salt sea air...
We had a lovely lunch at the Coffee Club right on the Esplanade, and then headed across the park where Steve and Chloe had some fun on the ripstick whilst Danielle and I watched them and chatted....
Yeppoon Beach front
New children's water park
Heading down to the beach with the ripsticks
beautiful area
with the girls....
Such a perfect day at the beach
what a life.... deckchair on the beach
ripsticking
heading down onto the beach...
 I love it that our kids even as adults still enjoy spending time with us....
and one of best gifts I had for Mother's day was spending time with these special people and
watching Chloe and her Dad enjoying their time together...
The love of my life....
A day together on the coast
Love this man to the moon and back

Loved sharing my special day with these gorgeous girls also...
beautiful Chloe and Danielle

 Now for the fun....
Getting his shoes on so he can ripstick with his daughter
 
 
 
 
 Chloe headed down the track also

 Some fun together.....


 Heading back down the hill so that they can get a good run off....
 
 
 
 
 
Such a perfect day to spend at the beach....

Finished the day with a lovely skype with Pete in Denmark.  Getting very excited about going over to see hi next month.  He is busy getting their apartment ready to house us all when we come over.....

Just a very special Mother's Day..
One where I felt cherished and loved....
Such a wonderful day....
Feeling very thankful for my wonderful family.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP