Thursday, February 9, 2017

GEARING DOWN TO THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR...

The last week of School....
The countdown has been on a few weeks now....

One of our aides is very happy to have crossed off the last day......
We had our staff Christmas breakfast on the last morning of school.  This is the first year that I haven't joined in on the Secret Santa....  I think the names all went in the week I was off sick, and to be truthful,  it just seemed a little too hard last year... I will miss it again this year also as I will not be there....

I did have to share though the gift one of the teachers I work with received.....
Her Secret Santa was really quite creation... 
Then things go wrong in this classroom, she talks about the problem and then the solution, and her Secret Santa had worked in the block with her the previous year so knew quite a bit about her....
It sure did give us all a chuckle....
 The Problems were
  • C2C
  • Shitty Kids,
  • Staff Meetings
  • Shitty Parents


 Don't you just love the solution......
Mind you this teacher does have a wonderful rapport with all of her parents.  She is loved by all of us....

It was a good end to the year... So pleased that holidays were upon us again...
I could get used to all this time away....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP