Wednesday, May 24, 2017

THE WEDDING DAY ARRIVES......

Hard to believe that Chloe and Dan's wedding day has arrived.  It has been a crazy busy week, with family all home,  Hen's parties, Buck's Nights,  Setting up for the wedding, last minute change of ceremony venue.  Trips to Gladstone to pick up the wedding dress... crazy busy but so much fun...

Unfortunately the night of Chloe's Hen's Night I started to feel a little unwell.  By the following morning I was aching pretty much all over, but there was no stopping,  we had a reception venue to decorate and set up for the reception.  We just hired a venue to hold the wedding at, and then had to hire caterers to come in and cater for the wedding.....  This meant that not only did we have to set up the reception centre but also set the tables and have it ready for the guests and bridal party to walk into...

We started at 9am on Friday morning and we left at 11pm that night, with a break for the rehearsal and a couple hours break whilst us girls all went had had a manicure and pedicure....

Hence the day of the wedding I woke up wondering whether I would even make it to the wedding as I had a fever of over 38.  I dosed myself on panadol and nyferon all day and made it but by the end of the evening I was going down fast...

Will share photos of the girls getting ready later when I get the official wedding photos back.  Will share the ceremony photos tonight.  These were taken by Chloe's bridesmaid and flatmates boyfriend Andy Bollington, so  a huge thank you to Andy who has done a wonderful job snapping some of these shots....

Checking the time.... she is running late....
They have scrubbed up pretty well...

Some of the guests
Setting for the wedding...
The shepherd's hooks that Steve made for the wedding...

Pastor James talking to Colin...



Dan eagerly awaiting his Bride

 It is getting late....
Will post photos of the arrival of the Bride tomorrow evening....  I have so many photos so I am sure that there will be quite a few wedding posts coming up....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP