Tuesday, June 27, 2017

APPRECIATING THE BEAUTY OF HOME...

We certainly live in a beautiful part of the world...
Very easy to take it all for granted....
The weather is perfect here at the moment...
Just appreciating the beauty of this lovely town we live in.....

Our beautiful Fitzroy River....


 Then we have some of the most beautiful sunsets here..
Quite often  Steve and I will go and sit on top of the hill behind the school just to enjoy watching a sunset together....
 Then the Uni here has some great artwork on a lot of their buildings....

 I am so thankful for all that I have..
So thankful for this beautiful town in which I love...


Just got to have a reminder for the rest of this year of the beauty that surrounds me each day...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP