Thursday, August 9, 2018

TRIBUTE TO MY DAD....

My younger sister shared some photos she was sent by a friend of hers who saw them on a Facebook post....  She thought they might have been her Dad....

It  has been a tough week for him this past couple of weeks, but through it all I am reminded of what a wonderfully kind and generous man he is, so much so that people sometimes take advantage of him, but I will always be so grateful and feel so blessed to have had this wonderful man in my life.....

He has taught us many lessons in life and one of the greatest lessons is to believe in others....  Unfortunately in this day and age,  people can often take advantage of you when you do that, but I do love his positivity regardless of all circumstances in his life....

Anyway it was just these couple of photos from random people who really didn't know my dad but they came across his path and his kindness and generosity touched their hearts.  This is something that I will cherish. 

My beuatiful Dad....

Photo Lea was sent from a friend....
Another message about my lovely Dad..
 These are some of the things I want to remember about this wonderful Man who has always been there for us...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP