Wednesday, June 16, 2021

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS INDULGE TODAY AT BARTLET'S TAVERN....

 Today the Circle of Friends ladies met at Bartlet's Tavern in town for morning tea...

There were about 18 of us that got together today..  Going to Bartlet's Tavern for me was a new experience but my goodness it was certainly value for money...

Coffee and a piece of slice was $5 and A HUGE and I mean huge piece of cheesecake with a coffee was $7.  In fact there is no way you could manage to eat a whole piece of on your own.  I opted for a hot chocolate with a shortbread biscuit for $5 and even that I could only manage to eat half of it...

I really enjoy getting together with these lovely ladies...

Our group of ladies enjoying morning tea at the Tavern..



Just a sample of some of our morning teas...

Churro's - the girls said they would have been a little nicer if they were heated..

Marg and Coral shared a slice of Hazelnut and chocolate cheesecake... (this was halved for them)

Joyce's shortbreak biscuit with a chocolate dipped strawberry and cream

Berry cheesecake was delightful also...

Chocolate brownie with cream and chocolate dipped strawberry was only $5 with a coffee..

A hot chocolate...

Chocolate slice 

My shortbreak biscuit with chocolate coated apple...

Next week the girls are meeting and organising a trash and treasure swap between each other.  I need to clean out some drawers and see what I can add to it, even though I won't be there for it.  

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP