Tuesday, November 9, 2021

TADDLETALE CANDLES....

 About twelve months ago the girls decided to start their own little candle business.  The have spent the last twelve months perfecting their craft and it is now starting to pay off....

The have been quite busy making and selling their beautiful range of candles and I have to say they are really beautiful and the girls are presenting them beautifully. 

They have a Christmas market coming up this weekend and have been busy building up their stock.  It hasn't helped any that I let friends know in Rocky that I would be down in Brissie and happy to bring candles home for friends if they wanted any.  Well within a few days, I had 50 candles sold much to the delight and despair of the girls.  Delight because so many people took me up on the offer to bring candles home postage free for them, and despair because they had made a heap of candles for their pop up stall and now they were all sold and they would have to make a heap more...   A very good problem to have though and they really didn't mind. 

My beautiful girls

wearing their new Taddletales T Shirts...

 They have quite a range of candles now and my absolute favourites would be their Lychee & Peony Candle and their Australian Flora and Honey.  I constantly have these two burning at home now.  However,  I am keen to try out some of their new Christmas blends and will be buying a couple of these to bring home...

Their range of Fragrance...

They have spent a lot of time building up their little business.  They have bought a dehydrator so that they can make  the little decorations that they like to place in the candle jars.   Their packaging is beautiful and they make an ideal gift for anyone..

Candles in the making...
  
They have just started making some little tea light candles as well..  These are idea for anyone wanting to find a scent that suits them.  I personally like the bigger candles as I feel the fragrance is stronger and lasts longer... 
They are introducing tea light candles to their range of candles.

 

 They have having an invitation only Pop Up Stall this weekend and have had me busy sewing some extra things to sell at their stall.  I made myself a peg apron before our last long trip away in our van.  I was sick of having to bend to the ground to get my pegs when we were away touring so made a special little apron to hold my pegs.  

My girls wanted me to make their one also, and they fell in love with them,  their friends have fallen in love with them, so they asked me to make a heap of them so that they could sell at their Pop Up Stall.  It will be interesting to see how well they sell.

Spoilt yourself with one of their beautiful candles

One of their most popular candles - Coconut, Lime and Elderflower Candle

Beautifully presented and boxed...
This week they have been very busy making their Christmas range of Candles... They have introduced four this year...  My two favourite ones are Christmas Bush, and Blackcurrant and Plum.  I am extremely excited about picking up a couple of these beautiful candles this weekend at their pop up stall...  

Their Christmas range of fragrances....
 

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Beautifully presented Christmas Candles...
 
It is going to be very interesting for me to see how my special peg aprons go when they are placed on sale this weekend.  I know they have a few people interested in them and I personally am looking forward to seeing how popular they will be...  I have made 30 aprons for them to sell at their very first pop up stall..
 

My famous peg aprons...
  And this week whilst I have been up at the coast, they have had me busy again sewing scrunchies.  I have managed to make them a good 130 of the things.... I have almost perfected them now...  Hopefully they will sell otherwise they are going to have a heap of them..

Their beautiful range of Christmas Candles..  Even Chloe's beloved puppy got into the Christmas spirit and was all dressed up whilst they had their candle making day...    She is way too cute and loved by us all...

Mia getting into the Christmas Spirit and showcasing one of their beautiful Christmas candles.

Bring on Saturday...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP