Sunday, December 12, 2021

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY ROLLS AROUND AGAIN...

 A very low key birthday this year...


There were just the two of us at home...  so we went off to have a breakfast date...

We ended up doing some Christmas shopping together...

As it was raining today, we ended up at the Movies to see the latest James Bond Movie "No Time to Die"...

I got this great book for a birthday present..

We had been to Larrimah when we did out lap around Australia a few years previously, so the setting and some of the characters were very familiar to me and I thought I would enjoy the read. 

We finished the day by going out to dinner with friends Charlie and Karen Cribb to the "Red Lion Hotel".

The meals as always were delicious.

The kids all rang to wish me a Happy Birthday.  What more could I want...

It was a low key day but a good one...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP