Sunday, December 12, 2021

GIRLS NIGHT OUT...

 It's been ages since I have caught up with the Ex Allies girls.  Both Fay and I have spent a good amount of time away this year, and it has been a hard year to find a month where we have all been able to make it out together.  Even tonight, Rob was missing as she has family illness happening at the moment.

However, it was great to catch up with the rest of the girls as we headed out to the "Red Lion" hotel for dinner....

A night out with the girls..

The meals at the Red Lion are beautiful.  Most of the girls ordered the Massamum Beef Cheeks but I knew the meal would be too big for me so I ordered a chicken and salad dish instead and it was still to big for me to finish.  I ended up taking the left over's home in a doggy bag.  Fay is the only other person that didn't order the Beef Cheek, she ended up ordering a Kid's Meal óf a rissole and chips.
Most of the girls ordered this meal

My meal

Fay's meal
It was a good night out and so good to reconnect again.  Hopefully we will have more luck with our get togethers next year. 


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP