Monday, September 24, 2012

CREATING

I've been creating again this week.  I think I am getting to the end of my full time working life.   I need to find more time to be creative... I have been really enjoying sewing again.  I have run up an extra 4 more hooter hiders since I made the last ones, and then today I have had a day with the girls making cards.  

We have a Professional Development Day that another Teacher Aide and I are organising for our region  a couple of weeks after we get back to school, so today I made some thank you cards for our presenters.    Initially I didn't feel like going... too many other things I needed to do, but spending time with these girls is always medicine to the soul.  Plenty of good conversations and lots of good laughs. 

Here are some of my creations from today.   Simple and quick but they serve the purpose. 

Thanks you cards for our Presenters


 I made these ones too.  I've left them plain so that i can use them for Birthdays, thinking of you or whatever else I would like to use them for.
Plain cards 

I made this engagement card for Kym and Doug on the weekend.  Ever so simple, think I will make a few more.
Engagement Card
 Then I made this cake topper for the cake for Sarah's Baby shower.  Can't wait to see it on the cake and take photos then. 

Topper for Baby Shower Cake. 

 I've been making a few more little baby cards too. 
Baby Cards
 Just wish now I had a house fairy who would come in and clean my house whilst I play.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP