Sunday, September 6, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


"A Father Just Like You"

"I just want you to know
you mean the world to me,
Only a heart as dear as yours
would give so unselfishly.

The many things you've done,
all the times that you were there,
helps me know deep inside
how much you really care.

Even though I might not say,
I appreciate all you do,
Richly blessed is how we feel
having a father just like you."


Wishing you a very Happy Father's Day and a very Happy Birthday Dad. How blessed I'm been to have a wonderful Dad like you. I love you Dad. You are a man of integrity. Your deep faith, and love for us all has been the best possible gift you could have handed on to us - it is the most wonderful inheritance you could possibly leave us and I hope and pray that the things you have taught us will be handed down from generation to generation. Hope you have had the best day.

Also want to wish this wonderful man a Happy Father's Day too.
Our kids have also been very blessed to have the wonderful dad that they have too, and we have had a wonderful weekend celebrating Father's Day. Yesterday, we had a special Father's Day breakfast at the Botanical Gardens to spoil our Wonderful men. The kids and woman all cooked a special breakfast for them and I have some photos to share with you. Steve loved his Father's Day presents and has had fun playing with them today. We went to church this morning, had lunch with some friends, and then Chloe drove us to the beach and we indulged Steve by going fishing with him - not that we caught anything, but that was the thing he most wanted to do with us. Have a few photos of our afternoon.
We have orchids out again at the moment, so just had to take a shot of them to share too. We have some really orchids now - our collection is ever growing. Finally I have scrapped a layout. Well it is not quite finished - just waiting on Chloe to give me some of the names of her friends at school, so that I can document them for her. Not the best photo but it is the first lot of scrapbooking I have done since the last lot of school holidays, and it is only a couple of weeks until we are on holidays again.

2 comments:

Melanie H September 7, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

Happy Father's day to Steve and your dad Karen. I hope they both had a wonderful day.

Its good to see you scrapping, I love the bold colours you used on that layout.

Melissa Goodsell September 8, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

YUM, the breakfast photos look fabulous and I love your layout too.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP