Sunday, September 13, 2009

Super Busy Weekend.

Phew it has been one very busy weekend but a good one. I am so glad that the there is only one more week of work until the holidays. I think we all need the break.
Friday afternoon I got to catch up with these girls.
A couple of the girls were missing but we still managed to have a good time together with plenty of laughs. I really do miss working with these guys but I sure can tell you that I am so glad that we all have a wonderful friendship and we all make the effort to keep in touch. Whilst I was catching up with these guys, I got a phone call from my sister and brother in law to say they wer in town also. They needed a bed for the night - so good to catch up with them also. We haven't seen them for a while so we had plenty to chat about.

Saturday went to hospital to visit the girl I work with. She is on maternity leave at the moment but had just given birth to a beautiful baby girl, so got to catch up with them and meet the very gorgeous "Miss Melina"

It was also our monthly Scrapbooking weekend. The other two girls who organise it with me were tied up at weddings and 30 year school reunions so I had to be there. There were only six of us this weekend. That was good cause I managed to get these layouts done.
Today I got to spend the day with a very dear friend whom I haven't seen for a couple of years. We have been really good friends now for over 33 years. We spent the whole day chatting and catching up on family news. She was in Rocky for her great grand daughters christening. She seems way too young to be a great grandmumma. We did have a wonderful tme together catching up though.
So many things to be thankful for this week.

1. Getting to spend the night with my sister and her family, it was so good to catch up again.
2. Babies - the softness and smell and the innocence of a new life.
3. Catching up with very dear friends - and just picking up the conversation as if we have never been apart.
4. A wonderful husband who suprised me by mopping all the floors and bringing in the washing just to help and surprise me.
5. That Chloe only has another hour to go with her driving and then she will have completed her 100 hours.
6. A happy son
7. The Book of Psalms
8. Girl Fun
9. A pantry of food to share with visitors.
10. Cuddle time.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP