Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Beautiful Wedding

Amidst all the drama and fires on the weekend we got to attend the wedding of Toni and Cameron. It was such a beautiful wedding. Cameron is a pretty quite sort of guy - but he had the biggest grin all day. It was just so lovely to be a part of their very special day.
Thought I would add a couple of collages too.
We had our monthly scrapbooking Saturday last weekend too and I did manage to get a couple of layouts done which I will share in the next couple of days.
I had the day off yesterday - it felt so good, after such a hectic weekend, it was nice not to have to rush back to work. I get to have three day weekends for the rest of the year now. I am so looking forward to them. Think I could become very used to them.

Things I am thankful for this week

1. The day off work yesterday
2. Celebrating marriage -
3. Big smiles and happy faces
4. Being able to multitask
5. Our wonderful firefighters
6. Community Spirit and Kindness
7. A life well lived
8. An eternal home in Heaven
9. God's patience and grace with me.
10. Our beautiful church family.

2 comments:

Melanie H October 21, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Both the bride and groom look so happy, beautiful photos Karen.

I have been thinking of you all in Rockhampton and praying that the fires are under control now.

Anonymous October 21, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

Hey Mum

Great photos. Cameron and Toni look so incredibly happy.

Have a good day. Love u heaps.
Love your daughter
Sarah

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP