Saturday, February 9, 2013

I COULD JUSTIFY MY CRAFTING TODAY

It has been a good day...
I haven't been able to do much housework as we have had power outages again today.
Last night we noticed that when every we put a load on our electricity, our lights dimmed, our fans would slow down..
Well it meant a call to our electrician..
He came out last night and then spent most of the morning here.
Of course you can't wash clothes or vacum floors without power....
Shhhh I  know there are plenty of other things I probably couldn't done but we are off to a 50th birthday party tonight and Chloe has a 21st party to attend tonight, so that meant I just had to make a couple of cards....
Well  make a couple.... 

I went on a card making frenzy
Most of thee cards are made from some of my old scrapbooking scraps
 Chloe saw this card and wanted me to make one the same for her friend so that she could take it to the  party tonight...
The card she liked
Well rather than make it exactly the same,  I made this one instead, and I think I like it a little more....
Card for Emily

 Well since I was in the card making mood,  I also made these ones as well...


Then I made these ones....
Birthday Cards
Add caption
 Oh how I love the inspiration from Pinterest....
Then there were these.....




 Then to finish off I made these couple of quick cards, because the stuff was just stilling on my desk begging to be used....
One of Chloe's favourites...
I have also been getting inspired from this blog here
and have had some fun relearning how to crochet
This week I have been crocheting little flowers to hang on my branches
Here are some of the little flowers I have been crocheting

Little flowers to hang on my brnaches

Now they are gracing my little branches and twigs that have found a home on my fireplace mantle
Don't think it needs anything else now
Well I guess I really should go and tackle some housework.
There are mountains of washing to be done
Baskets of ironing to be done
Floors to vacum and mop
Groceries to buy
Meals to cook
and not enough hours in the day.
Be back soon 

.  ...

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP