Wednesday, March 13, 2013

IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY MUM

It is hard to believe that it is 12 months since my beautiful mother passed away,
I miss her dreadfully...
She is constantly in my thoughts...
She has left us a beautiful legacy...
The verse below is the example my Mum left as her legacy for our lives...

Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.   1 Peter 3:4
If I can be half the woman that my mum has been, I will be happy.
The last hug my beautiful Mum gave me before she passed away. 
On the weekend, our house was full  of these..
They were her favourites....
We picked them in honor of her life and I will always be reminded of my beautiful Mum every time I see these beautiful flowers....
In memory of you Mum




A year has gone,,,
We have survived the first Mother's Day
the first Christmas
the first birthday
I am hoping that it all gets just that little bit easier...
but there will always be a big hole in my heart....
I miss you constantly Mum
I miss your laugh
your wisdom
Your gentle spirit
your servant heart
your compassion and understanding
I miss the way you always made us feel so special...
God blessed us incredibly by allowing us to have you as a Mum...
I LOVE YOU MUM.

1 comments:

Edleen March 22, 2013 at 3:31 PM  

♥♥♥♥♥

Hi Karen, hope you and family are doing fine. Wish you a lovely Friday and have a nice weekend :)

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP