Monday, December 30, 2013

SHE IS A FRUIT BAT

Our beautiful grand daughter loves fruit...
In fact she would prefer it to anything else....
Fruit wins out over junk food or sweets every time...

She loves loves loves Mangoes
They slip and slide out of her hands but she will still suck on them forever
 She reminds me so much of my Mum.....
It makes me miss her so much.....
My Mum loved mangoes also, and couldn't wait for us to bring her down a feed each Christmas..
 She would eat them over the kitchen sink, and the juices would be running down her arms as well.
sucking all the goodness out of them...
So Yummy
So so good.... give me this over chocolate anyday..
 She doesn't just adore Mangoes,  she loves all sorts of other fruit as well
She loves Plums too...
What a mess she makes...
But she is oh so adorable...

1 comments:

Chrissy December 31, 2013 at 8:08 AM  

She's such a cutie pie Karen love! Loved looking through all your Christmas piccies this year, was a wonderful time as a family I see!! :) Much love xx

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP