Sunday, March 2, 2014

FEELING ESPECIALLY LOVED.....

We now have an empty nest..
Our baby has flown the coup....
Do we miss her....
Yes very much,  we still see her regularly..
She has taken to inviting us home to her place most weeks for a meal...
She comes to visit,
We even had lunch together the other day....

Lunch date together...
 Even though we miss the kids,
Steve and I are both enjoying our time together...
We are really lovely this phase of our lives..
Like being young all over again...
He constantly spoils me and amazes me...
The other weekend he came into the house with these for me...
They were out of our garden..
My favourite roses...
The beautiful fragrant Mr. Lincons.
The house was filled with their fragrant smell for days....
Right out of our garden...
My favourite flowers
Beautiful red velvet leaves and nice strong stems....
 Feeling blessed...
Each day I choose to be thankful for my life....
God is good,  even in the hard times, he is faithful.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP