Sunday, March 2, 2014

LONG OVER DUE FOR A CATCH UP

I am so far behind with my posts...
Life is moving at a rapid pace this year and I really am struggling to keep up...
I am even struggling to take photos...
Too busy living life rather than sitting on the side lines....
Can't believe I have been to 5 parties on the weekend and haven't even managed to take a photo....
Back in February, we had a farewell dinner for Chloe's friend Daina, and a birthday party for her Aunt Margo all on the same night....

Margo - The Birthday Girl...

 Daina organised the birthday cake for her Aunty.... It had to be gluten free, and she had them make a special Chocolate birthday message for the top of the cake....
We have enjoyed getting to know Ken and Margo and spending time with them...
The Birthday Cake

 Margo ready to blow out the candles...
Ready to blow out the candles...
 We decorated with balloons and streamers
And enjoyed a lovely roast lamb meal....
Birthday and Farewell dinner....
 Daina also spoilt me...
I came home from work to find that she had cleaned the house for me and bought me these lovely flowers....
Daina sure knows how to win we over...
I love fresh flowers in the hosue....
Beatuiful lillies to grace my dining room table.

Close up of my lillies
Overload of my flowers... love these lillies...


Dinner by Candlelight
 These flowers lasted for well over a week.  They are the perfect flowers to have in Summer, because the heat doesn't seem to affect them like it does roses etc.
The flowers were taken when they were nearly a week old. 
My flowers after a week. 

Close up...
So blessed to be able to enjoy such beauty. 
 I love recording these niceties that happen in my life.... I love to capture photos of this beautiful creation whilst we have it... All to soon, they are dead and gone.... How nice to be able to look back on such beauty and thank our Creator for his goodness and mercy to us. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP