Sunday, August 24, 2014

WEEKEND AWAY

Another weekend away.
We went back to Bundy to see Steve's folk...
They needed a few jobs to be done around the house, so we thought we would head down and help out before we get too busy..
It was good to catch up with them...
Steve worked his but off all weekend..
Just before we left to come home we went over to visit Steve's brother and his wife.  It was good to catch up with them.  We haven't seen them for a while....
Dave has a new toy...
He bought it for their big trip up to the Cape for later this year...
We had a play with it...
It was fun.  

Riding the Quad Bike
 Lucky they have a nice big paddock next to where they live....We were able to rip around on it and even get up a bit of speed...
Having fun
 In  a day and age when everyone is living a stressful life and people seem to get upset by the little things,  this week, I have really thought about the ways I can reduce stress in my life....
I found this little quote this week.
Feeling so incredibly blessed

 It is easy to have a smile on my face these days...
My life isn't perfect but I do feel so incredibly blessed.  I have way more than I deserve, and I am truely grateful to my God who supplies all our needs....

This week I have been so thankful and grateful for
1.   a husband who loves me and who affirms this with me daily.
2.   a job I love..
3.   Modern technology which allows me to be instantly in touch with our kids regardless of where in the world they are at any given time...
4.   That God does look after every detail in my life, even when I don't understand his purposes and plans... I can I can trust and depend on HIM...
5.   the gift of colour,  that we live in a colourful world, and HIS beauty abounds all around us.
6.   a roof over our heads,  a comfortable bed and food on our table.... Many people in the world have none of these things...
7.   Amazing, loving children and a beautiful grand daughter who knows and recognizes us and gets excited to see us...
8.  Wonderful friends.
9.  Opportunities to travel.
10. Freedom of worship.
11.  Great teaching.
12.  Music
13.  Grace
14.  Rain
15.  Health

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP