Sunday, September 7, 2014

A VERY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

It is a special Father's day today as we acknowledge three very important men in our family.
Firstly a very Happy Father's day to my wonderful Dad....
I have been blessed with a wonderful dad who has always provided for us, supported us, loved us and has shared with us a living Christian faith.  The family heritage he has imparted to us has had a huge impact on our lives and the lives of our families....
I am so thankful for his love and support to my wonderful husband.  Dad has loved him as if he were his own son, and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful men in my life..
God Bless you Dad.... I am so proud to be your daughter....
 

A Very Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Dad....
 Secondly a very Happy Father's Day to my Wonderful Husband....
Our kids are so very blessed to have a Dad as wonderful as they had...
Sarah couldn't have summed it up better in her card to her dad this morning...
Just want to share this here as a record always of just how loved and what a role model he really has been to our amazing kids.... I never want him to think that he hasn't had a huge impact of people in his life...

Steve with his two girls....
Dear Dad,
One day a year is not enough to express what an amazing father you are... You really have been the perfect Dad.  I want to thank you for all the love and support you have given me, throughout my childhood and even now.  Daddy you are such an example to us kids and as a parent myself now, I know how hard that can be at times.  I would not be who I am today if it weren't for you and Mum.  
I amd totally proud of you.  Thank you for being so fun loving and guiding us to always make great life decisions.  Thank you for your commitment to Christ many years ago and bringing us up in his Word.  

This has been one of your greatest gifts to me and I thank you for making that commitment Dad.  I knew as a child you weren't shown much love (although I know Paud and Nana do), but you have shown nothing but love to me.  Thank you!  Thank You!  Thank You!..

Thank you for supporting my little family recently as we do what we feel God is calling us to do and being so supportive of it.  Thank you for loving Willow and showing an interest in her.  She is so lucky to have you as her Poppy and I can see she adores you (think she loves you more than me)  I will love you forever, and will forever be a Daddy's girl and your little girl.  I love you very much.
Happy Father's Day.
All my Love
Sarah

Chloe surprised her Dad by coming over very early this morning and cooking him breakfast in bed.   Her own special recipe... It was yummy.  she has become quite the cook since moving into her own place....
We spent the morning together,  all went to church together, and then did some of Steve's favourite things.  We took him to Freddy's (the fishing shop) and then to Masters...
We had fun and Chloe and I took all his shopping to the checkout and checked it out for him...
A little gardening is in order....
I seemed to have the hardest job to do as I pushed them both...

From Masters, we took Steve to "Good Company" for lunch....
We had a lovely time together...
Steve and Chloe out together for lunch for Father's Day
Here was the message Chloe had for her Dad......
Message for her Dad....
To finish his Dad off her got to skype with Pete tonight in Denmark...
A very blessed Dad with three amazing kids who really feel so incredibly blessed to have Steve as their Dad.... 
Father and Son.... very blessed indeed.
and finally, a very Happy Father's Dad to our wonderful Son-in-law Colin, who shared his first Father's Day with Willow today... Last year he was in London for Father's Dad... Today he got to spend it as a family with his wonderful wife and Dad.... Willow is also so blessed to have a Daddy who not only adores her but adores her Mummy also...   They all went out for breakfast this morning and he sent us this gorgeous photo of Willow after she had her baby chino... So precious.... So cute...
Willow with the evidence of her Babychino....
Their own little family..
To to these three wonderful men,  I hope you have all had a wonderful Father's Day... You are all loved to bits, and we all feel incredibly blessed to have you in our lives..

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP