Thursday, October 23, 2014

A GIFT

I went into work on Tuesday, and one of the Aides I work with had this for me....
It was a total surprise, and a plant I really love....
Mick gave both Jenny and I this lovely orchid..
Just to say thank you for all the hard work we had put into putting the Teacher Aide PD together..
I am so blessed to work with such a great group of people.....

Orchids from Mick
Taken out of it;s plastic wrap... Totally beautiful
Up close and personal
Another close up...
Loving this orchid....
 So often we take the plants in our garden for granted....
Yesterday I discovered that my ginger was out in flower...
I really grew to love these plants when we were up in North Qld this time last year..
My flowering ginger
flower up close...
 This next flowering bush is one of my favourite.  My sister has this flowering in her back yard down south and it is just spectacular... I just wish they grew as well up here as they do where she comes from.  Still I love to see this May Flower bush out in flower...
May flowers
Prolific flowering shrub...
Just love this flower...
 Then this lovely tree that our friends from PNG bought for us about 10 years ago now, was flowering profusely also this week, and I wanted a photo of it...
All in my backyard....

 Feeling very blessed to be surrounded by such beauty.  So often we take it for granted... I want to spend every day being thankful for all I have regardless of how insignificant it might seem to others..
I feel so incredibly blessed...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP