Sunday, October 19, 2014

AN EMAIL FROM MY DAD....

I got an email from my Dad this morning....
it was full of beautiful flowers....
He knows I love flowers just like my Mother....

You only have to see the beauty of flowers,
the scent of them
and the delicacy of their petals to know that this world did not just happen by chance...

We have an awesome God who created all of this for our enjoyment..

I would love to know the names of some of these plants....
I am so thankful that we live in such a world of beauty.. and that we have been given eyes not only to see but to also see the amazing colours of the world around us...
I really enjoyed getting this email, so wanted to keep the photos so that I can go back and admire them... That is why I am sharing them on my blog....




























Aren't we blessed to live in such a beautiful world...
If anyone knows the name of some of these plants and flowers,  I would love to hear from you...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP