Saturday, October 18, 2014

IT HAS ALL BEEN ALL WORK AND A PARTY...

It has been a crazy busy week.  We have our annual Professional Development Day on in a couple of days time....  It is something, another couple of teacher aides and I have been working on since March this year....
We have record numbers of teacher aides coming this year.  200 to be exact and for the first time we even have aides coming from the Catholic Diocese.  It has been an insanely busy week as we try and cope with working full time in schools and pulling all the last minute details together....
We are celebrating this year... It is 40 years since teacher aides have been in Qld schools...
I am sure I will have some photos to share with you later in the week....

I have spent the afternoon making thank you cards for our presenters....
Think everything is done now...

Thank you cards for our Presenters
Meanwhile  last Saturday night we went to a 21st and a half Birthday Party for one of the young guys at church.  He was very quite about his actually 21st which happened earlier in the year.  He has just completed his Uni Studies and so as a bit of a surprise for him, we held a 21 and a half party for all which also kind of doubled as a farewell party and Chris leaves us to move back to his home town...

Anyway I have some photos of our night....
Chris cutting his cake....
The Birthday Boy
 Managed to get photos of most people enjoying themselves.....
Party Guests
Our gorgeous girl
More of our friends and guests.
Guests
 And of course it was a birthday wasn't it so there had to be balloons...
Getting into the Party spirit....
 This year just seems to be flying..
So much on...
So much has happened....
I must admit though that I love my life,
I am so very thankful for all the blessings that I have....

Just want to record about a special moment to day as I was driving to our scrapbooking afternoon.  I was driving down the main highway and it was ablaze with beautiful colour.  Thousands and thousands of lovely bright yellow flowers.  It made me feel so good and so thankful once again that I have my sight.... not only my sight but that I can appreicate vibrant colours...



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP