Wednesday, October 8, 2014

SHE NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME...

Call me a biased Grandma but I think I have the most wonderful Grand daughter...
We have spent a wonderful week with her...
She is so enjoying spending time with her Moppy and Poppy and we are loving the interaction we are having with her at the moment...
She is really into skyping with us at the moment also....
She loves my iPad...
I haven't had to show her how to use it...
She seems to know exactly what to do..
She knows where to find all her games....
Love these photos of her....

Playing on Moppy's iPad

She can find all her own apps

She is learning from these educational apps
She knows how to flick through the pages too.
 Even though she loves the iPad....
It is a treat for her, they don't have one at home, so she only gets to use it when she visits us or we visit her....
She loves her books too and will spend ages reading them..
She loves to be read to also...
Her Mummy and Daddy read to her daily...
We read to her too when we are there...
I love that she loves to read...
 I love seeing her with her books...
I love seeing her bring books to us and ask us to read to her.....
She has amazed us also in that she is now counting to six.... she misses seven and eight but then counts from nine to thirteen.... she is not two yet..... She is a smart little cookie...
She loves one on one time, and is such a good little thing...
So proud of my daughter and her husband... They are raising her to be a kind and thoughtful and compassionate little girl....
 We are blessed.
This little cherub fills us with love and wonder ans we see things through her eyes....
Oh to be a child again...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP