Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A RED MOON

Life is good.....
I am blessed that my wonderful husband is also my very best friend...
We have had a lovely afternoon together...
A long nice walk around the neighbourhood this afternoon...
Tonight we lay out in our back yard just admiring this lovely red moon.....

The Red Moon this evening....
You can even seen a few stars in the sky....

 Steve bought a torch out with us so that we could see how to set up the camera... We thought we would have a little fun with it and shine it on the moon... Love how it brought out the colour...

torch light to the moon


It has been a lovely evening and life is good....
Each day I choose to live with a grateful heart...
It is amazing how it changes one's perspective on things....
I am amazed at the absolute beauty which surrounds us each and every day, and lots of it we take for granted... We forget to look for it, and we forget to be thankful and appreaciate it...
Each day is a gift, and I feel very blessed to live this life with the beautiful people that I have in my life....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP