Wednesday, November 26, 2014

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS...

So thankful, and so blessed to have such wonderful caring people in my life...
Had one of the best birthdays...
Nothing flash,
But all my kids making a big effort to talk to me and spend time with me on my birthday, even though we all live in different places around the globe..

My day started with a lovely skype call from this pair....

Pete and Maria
it was nice chatting to them.  It was also Maria's birthday too, so we got to wish each other a very happy birthday.
I had to race to work then, and mid morning these arrived....
Flowers from the love of my life...
Close up of my flowers
They came wrapped up with a big red bow....
 I had a really busy day at work, and then a meeting across town at another school after school.
it was 5.30pm by the time I got home, but then I had another skype call with these gorgeous guys...
Sarah and Willow
I got text messages from both Colin and Dan, the girls special men.... and lots of phone calls, text messages and Birthday facebook messages... I really did feel loved....
In the evening we went to Chloe's for dinner, and Chloe and her flatmate Danielle cooked the most amazing meal for us for dinner.. It was delicious.  The best part of the whole night was that I didn't have to do a thing...

They even had this gorgeous little birthday cake for me made by Danielle's brother Tim.  It was a new cake recipe he was experimenting with and it was devine.  Orange velvet cupcakes.  They are to die for....
My Birthday, orange velvet cupcake..
This beautiful girl.....
Our beautiful Chloe with her Dad...
not only cooked me an amazing dinner but she also gave me these....
Birthday flowers from Chloe and Daina
Close up of my lovely flowers
Close up of my lovely flowers
Close up of my lovely flowers
 I would have to say it was a wonderful day and I am so thankful and grateful for the amazing family I have who show their love continuously... So very blessed...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP