Friday, November 28, 2014

MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT ARRIVED TODAY

Feeling very spoilt this year...
My Birthday Present arrived today
Going to have a lot of fun with this.
Even Steve is keen...
Lemon custard tonight and then we made lemon butter.

My Birthday Present...
A wee bit excited and scared all at the same time.
 It is supposed to be my birthday present.
I have a husband who doesn't really enjoy cooking and yet he is loving preparing our meals and since this has arrived, he has done all the cooking.  I don't think I'm going to get q look in.....

We had a lady come over and demonstrate how to work it.  She wound have spent a couple of hours doing the demonstration for us.... Very impressed with our new machine...
Making Lemon Custard
Steve making lemon bitter......
 The first thing we made in the Thermomix was vegetable paste... 
Next Steve decoded to use the left over lemon from the lemon custard, He decided to make some lemon   butter.
delicious lemon custard.
You can see he is enjoying every mouth full
 So far we are very impressed.
Looking forward to a weekend full of playing with it. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP