Sunday, December 14, 2014

A NIGHT OF CREATING.....

This year I have been on the committee for the Encouragement group with a bunch of other woman from my child...
It is our job to find ways in which we can encourage not only the woman in our church but actually anyone that needs to be encouraged..
I love being involved in an encouraging ministry, and I have especially enjoyed working with this particular group of woman...
We have met twice a term over Breakfast to look at ways we can encourage different members in our church....
One of our main ministries has been the Secret Sister Ministry where we allocate woman to be a secret sister for another woman in the church... If you are part of this ministry, it is your responsibilty to pray for this sister and also to encourage her through out the year in the way of little cards or letters or gifts.  At the end of the year, we have a reveal dinner where all is revealed...
For us that happened today, but more about that in the next post...

One of my jobs has been to organise a photo frame for each woman coming as a gift.  I decided to find a verse of scripture and mount it, and put it in a frame so that they can either hang it in their room or put it beside their bedside table to help encourage them during this next twelve months...

I picked four verses to use....

Psalm 56:11
Proverbs 3:5
2 Corinthians 5:17
Proverbs 4:23
 They actually looked really nice framed...
Then it was time to come home and do this....
All wrapped ready for to place on the table...
Then I just had to get to the restaurant a little earlier today to put it all out on the tables....
On the table ready for our guests....
I love doing this sort of thing....
I just never seem to have a great deal of time to get it all done there days..
I can fast see my days of working five days a week are coming to an end...
Just trying to hold out for another couple of years....
I would love more time to be creative and be able to bless others more...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP