Saturday, December 20, 2014

A BEAUTIFUL SUNSET

Last night Steve and I got to experience a beautiful sunset together...
It has been a pretty stressful time of year for him with getting a lot of work ready for next year...
Last night as we were about to leave to come home. Steve noticed this amazing sunset happening just outside the building we were in....

We had been stuck over computers all day so it was nice to witness this amazing sunset...
Everyday I thank God for the gift of sight and of being able to see colour...
His handiwork never ceases to amaze me and I feel so privileged to be called a Son (or daughter) of God.

It is sights like this that just take my breath away and reminds me of how thankful I am to live in this imperfect, yet, beautiful world.

Sunset over the airport in Rocky
 It was nice to witness this together after doing this for most of the day...
Researching..
At least I got to keep Steve company all day whilst he worked.  It was also a darn sight cooler being up here with him than what it would have been at home.   We have had soaring temperatures here this week.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP