Saturday, December 20, 2014

A NEW CAFE IN TOWN...

Discovered this little gem of a place when we went out for lunch last Sunday...
I managed to catch up with a couple of girlfriends for coffee during the week....
I asked for the tastest glass of Coke Zero they had... It was a very hot day.
Temperatures were around the 39-40 mark
This is what she bought me....

The tallest glass I have ever seen.
We also ordered some GF Orange Syrup Cake, and this is the way it arrived on our table..
Just lovely...
GF Orange Syrup Cake with Ice-Cream
It was such a lovely experience that we headed back there for Breakfast this morning with friends Fay and Chris.  It was Steve's first visit also....
Rocky has three or four new cafe's opening in our city now....
Breakfast is finally becoming more popular here.
We had a lovely time with them over breakfast and I am sure we will do it more often

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP