Saturday, December 20, 2014

BREAD MAKING....

I have never really made much bread in my life but since getting my lovely new birthday present, I have had a couple of goes now.... I can tell you I will be making it a lot more often too...
My very first attempt at it looks like this...
The recipe said to cook for 20 minutes.   I think a little less time would have been better
OR
I should have taken the 20 minutes from the time I turned the oven on...

Fresh from the oven...
We had been invited to our daughters place for dinner so I wanted to bake something to take...
They were a huge hit....
Ready to go...
They didn't last very long...
They must have been OK because Chloe's boyfriend ate three of them...
Keen to have a go making fruit buns next. 

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP