Sunday, December 7, 2014

I LOVE OUR WEEKEND DATES TOGETHER.....

I love the weekends....
I love that Steve and I usually find some time to do something nice together....
I love it too when our kids can join us...
We spent the weekend in Bundy to celebrate Steve's Dad's 80th Birthday.
It was good to catch up with family...
I loved though that we still managed to find a little time to go out together even whilst away...
Saturday lunch saw us eating out together in Bundy....

Coffee out with some of my favourite folk....
 After delivering the car to Steve's brother,  we headed out for a coffee and bite to eat....
Chloe took one look at the specials on the board out the front.....
She decided she wanted some chocolate self saucing desert with ice-cream and berries...
We thought we would share one as well...
Special desert which was just YUM
Licking his lips...
Chloe cleaning up hers...
Empty plates...
 Chloe trying to take selfies...
Steve didn't want to be part of it but she took the photo anyway and it got posted....
No photos he says....
 Love these fun times together....
it is not often these days that we manage to have a weekend together....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP