Thursday, January 8, 2015

A YEAR OF ANNOINTING....

Our first service for the year was with Colin and Sarah at Citipointe at Mansfield.
This is their home church is Brisbane.
Colin is very involved particularly in the worship ministry and we always enjoy going with the kids (even if the music is a little loud at times)

It was a great service...
We met up quite by chance with friends of ours from Rockhampton who have now moved to Brisbane.  They walked in and ended up sitting with us.  It was so good to see them and catch up with them.

Sarah normally takes Willow to the "Munchkins" room, but as she loves music, lately she has been allowing her to stay in for the worship and then taking her down during the message...

Worship at Citipointe Sunday 4th January 2015
Colin was playing for this service...
Willow loves the worsip and would bob along with her Mum
Sarah and Willow.

I don't think we have ever been to church here where we haven't enjoyed the message preached from the pulpit.  Still trying to find the link to the Podcast of the service...
it is one I want to keep for future reference...
I will link it when I find it...
God is good.  He is faithful, and I am sure that he has great things in store for all of those that love him this year.
This service was a special service where we were all annointed with oil and prayer over... You could really feel the spirit of God there....
Our friends from Rocky have had a pretty tough year,  Margo lost her Mum, they moved to Brisbane,  work has been a little on the slow side and Margo was sharing with me her concerns.
God is so good,  after this special anointing,  God started working miraculously in their lives...

Edited to share an answer to prayer:
I got this message from Margo this past week ( a week after the service...)

Hi Karen,
 I'm sorry I was so depressed on Sunday and doomed and gloomed all over you. I am so thankful though that we went to that service and it ended up being an 'anointing' service. Since then I've been promoted at work, given a pay increase, given 5 more hours a week and told I can work full-time any time I want to...and there could be a further pay increase in the works. Ken has also gotten a lot more work come through. So...I am spending most of my day saying thank you to God to hearing the cry of my heart and answering them so abundantly. I hope you've been having a great week as well.

I wanted to document this hear to share the faithfulness of God to these beautiful people.  Also so that I have a constant reminder that God does meet us where we are at and he meets all our needs..  So blessed to be a part of this service....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP